- Body and coupling in pressure die-cast aluminium (EN AC-44100 AISI12) with low copper content (<0.1%).
- PMMA optics.
- Enclosure: 5mm tempered glass lens thick serigraphed in black.
- Board: incorporated board of silicone.
- The quality of the materials and the coating process used guarantee a long mechanical life to the product.
Paint powder gray color RAL 9006 Smooth Brilliant (906B).Mechanical adjustment:
The fixings allow a regulation of +5º a +10º.Installation and maintenance:
Incorporates IP66 cable and connector ready for on-site connection of the luminaire. This way you don't need to open it and the installation tasks are done faster and easier.Electrical specification:
Pressure vent valve:
- CI => Electrical class I. Can be configured to electrical protection Class II. (.CII).
- Voltage/frequency => (220V-240V). Other tensions to consult (120-277V).
- Power factor > 0,9.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
The luminaires are fitted with pressure vent valves to equalize the internal and external pressure of the system. This valve extends the projected life of internal components and gaskets by reducing the pressure exerted on them and preventing condensation-causing moisture from entering the luminaire.Anti-surge protector:
Includes an anti-surge system to protect the electronic components of the luminaire against transient voltage surges up to 10 KV/KA. (20 KV/KA optional)Watertightness:
As per EN 60529, luminaire is watertight to IP66.Impact protection grade:
As per EN 62262, impact protection grade IK09.Operating temperature:
-40ºC to 40ºC. Other temperatures to consult.Weight :
- Urbalite S: 5,3 Kg.
- Urbalite M: 6 Kg.