The HBA series by Carandini is designed to provide solutions for industrial sites requiring efficient lighting that guarantees a combination of both quality light, and energy and maintenance savings.
- Aesthetic integration with all kinds of industrial environments.
- Access to driver via top panel.
- Uses latest-generation, high-performance, high-efficiency LEDs in a universal modular solution for inclusion in our luminaires.
- Efficient heat dissipation by conduction and convection thanks to channels built into the one-piece body.
Materials: Body, One-piece body in cast aluminium.
- Access to driver via top panel of luminaire.
- Top cover with 4 screws.
- RAL 9010 smooth matte white powder coating.
- Other colours subject to surcharge, please enquire.
- .CI => Electrical class I.
- Input voltage => (220 V-240 V) (50 Hz – 60 Hz) (Optional 120V/ 277V).
- Power factor >0.9.
- As per EN 60529, luminaire is watertight to IP44.
- IP65 – Model with polycarbonate protection.
- IP65 models feature injected polymer beads on the inner surface of the top cover and front panel to guarantee the safety and ingress protection of internal components.
- As per EN 62262, impact protection grade IK10.
- IP44-IK06 model
- IP65-IK10 model
- + 5ºC to + 35ºC IP44 versions and emergency versions.
- -25ºC to + 35ºC IP65 versions.
- Versions of 1 module (light sources from 14,000 to 25,000lm)
5.5 Kg / 6.5 Kg Emergency version
- Versions of 2 modules (light sources from 32,000 to 50,000lm)
11 Kg / 12 Kg Emergency version
- Luminaire designed for LED technology, with luminous flux range between 14,000 and 50,000 lm and colour temperature of 4000 K (neutral white, nw).
- Holds 4 LED modules with arrays of 3 x 14 double LEDs for maximum lighting quality.
- Acrylic lenses specially designed for PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) LEDs (3 x 14).
- Extensive and intensive optical distribution.