- Body and coupling in pressure die-cast LM6 aluminium (EN AC-44100 AISI12) with low copper content (<0.1%). High-quality materials and coating extend the luminaire’s mechanical life.
R-Line: 5mm tempered glass lens.
S-Line: 4mm tempered glass lens.
- Double cable inlet.
- For better installation flexibility and luminaire ingress protection.
- Ideal for post or side entry mounting with no need for additional support.
Polyester powder coating grey RAL 9016. Other colours available - see configuration chart.Mechanical adjustment:
S-Line and R-Line luminaires can be adjusted in a range of -10º to +10º in steps of 2.5º.Electrical specification:
Pressure vent valve:
- CI => Electrical class I.
- Can be configured to electrical protection Class II. (.CII).
- Input voltage => (220 V - 240 V)
- Power factor >0.9
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%
S-Line luminaires are fitted with pressure vent valves to equalize the internal and external pressure of the system. This valve extends the projected life of internal components and gaskets by reducing the pressure exerted on them and preventing condensation-causing moisture from entering the luminaire.Anti-surge protector:
Includes an anti-surge system to protect the electronic components of the luminaire against transient voltage surges up to 10 KV/KA.General watertightness:
As per EN 60529, luminaire is watertight to IP66.Impact protection grade:
Impact protection IK10 on the glass version in compliance with EN 62262.IK06 on the without glass version (S-G).Operating temperature:
-40ºC to 50ºC.Weight :
Wind exposure area:
- R-Line: 5 Kg
- S-Line: 4 Kg
- S-Line vertical mounting 0.0297 m²/ Side mounting 0.0350 m².
- R-Line vertical mounting 0,0354 m²/ Side mounting 0,0407 m².
A cover-retaining safety mechanism which prevents the cover from closing during maintenance or installation is available as an option. Version (.ST).ULOR: