Controlux is the Carandini lighting control system that allows monitoring, evaluation and programming of any individual luminaire as well as the entire lighting system from anywhere.
A solution that guarantees energy efficiency with a wide range of features to suit every situation.
Carandini works to optimize lighting and increase energy efficiency. On the basis of our principle of integral service, we program the system to adapt it to the evolutive requirements of use, we integrate technical innovations and we develop new concepts to continuously improve the lighting.
- Fully modular system to update any installation according to the needs of economy and management of the moment.
- Adjusts the intensity of the illumination of the luminaires and of each of them, individually.
- Lighting scenarios. Set up one-time calendars.
- Light sensors. Adjusts the intensity according to natural light.
- Motion sensors. Adjust the intensity according to the movements detected in the zone.
- Ease of modification and innovation. Versatility of functions. Because Controlux is an extensible system, it is very easy to adapt it when changing the lighting or system components. This also applies to innovations in lighting technology.
- Open solution. The Controlux system can be connected to other management systems, thus allowing the exchange of planning data with other systems to obtain a single management system.
- Real-time analysis of the luminaire situation and continuous reception of fault or operation alarms facilitate preventive maintenance.
Controlux counts on a work team that will accompany you and advise you at every moment of the project in order to design the most efficient and economical installation according to your needs, from the choice of the luminaires best adapted to the regulation of Each application to the definition of the sensors and the communication platform or to the system settings.
- Parks and gardens
- Sports facilities
- Railway network
- Lighting suitable for use
- Monthly, annual or daily lighting schedule
- Brightness level control
- Constant light control of each
- luminaire during its lifetime
REDUCING OPERATING COSTS
- Realization of direct actions
- Reduced cost of night rounds
- Improved response times
- Management of failure reports
- Possible planning of interventions
- Preventive maintenance