The T Max series of luminaires is designed and built by Carandini for use in all kinds of tunnels and underpasses. T Max incorporates latest-generation LED technology, with all components designed to the highest standards of quality to ensure long service life as one of the most reliable and efficient luminaires on the market.
T-MAX Carandini features
- Aesthetic integration in all kinds of tunnels and underpasses.
- High light output with reduced power consumption.
- Uses latest-generation, high-performance, high-efficiency LEDs in a universal modular solution for inclusion in our luminaires.
- Thermal dissipation according to the three principles of heat transfer; conduction, convection and radiation, via modular design, ventilation channels in body, and the Venturi effect present in the tunnel.
- Driver gear is supplied in an external housing to guarantee a minimum distance between the two major heat sources, helping to optimize thermal management.
- Programmable control gear with step adjustment in luminaire head, DALI protocol and 1-10 V permits more efficient light control, minimizing consumption and maximizing output.
- Light control is a key factor in the energy efficiency of the luminaire
ULOR: Between 0.00 and 0.01%.
- Body, profiles in anodized 6060 T6 extruded aluminium.
- Enclosure, Tempered glass cover, flat (4 mm).
- The driver is contained in a specially designed compartment. The driver can be supplied without compartment (card only) on request.
- Compartment in T6 6060 extruded aluminium profile, anodized. Side covers in pressure die-cast LM6 aluminium (EN AC-44100 AISI12) with low copper content (<0.1%).
- Access to gear via side cover, with 4 stainless Allen screws M5. Gear cover designed to IP66.
- Connection to luminaire via quick connector. Earth connection secured to housing.
- Ventilation system for equalizing pressure changes caused by temperature differences between the interior and exterior of the luminaire.
- Dispels condensation and stress caused by changes in temperature.
- Anodized aluminium body. Side covers in RAL-9006 smooth gloss (metallic silver).
- Polyester powder coating.
- .CI => Electrical class I.
- Can be configured to electrical protection Class II. (.CII).
- Input voltage => (220 V-240 V) (50 Hz – 60 Hz) (Optional 120V/ 277V).
- Power factor >0.9.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Combined discharge voltage (1.2/50) 10 kV.
- Maximum discharge current (8/20) 10 kA.
- Maximum service voltage (L-N) 320 V.
- Maximum service voltage (L/N-GND) 400 V.
- As per EN 60529, luminaire is watertight to IP66.
- Driver compartment (GBOX) ingress-protected to IP66 as per EN 60529.
- Connector and cable gland ingress-protected to IP68/IP69K.
- Impact-protected to IK09 as per EN 62262.
- -40ºC to +40ºC
ULOR: Between 0.00 and 0.01%.
- Luminaire designed for LED technology, with luminous flux range between 4,000 and 52,000 lm, colour temperature 4000 K (neutral white) CRI 70.
- Operating current 350-700 mA ambient temp. +40°C.
- For other colour temperatures, please enquire.
- Can hold between 6 and 52 high-performance, high-efficiency LEDs.
- The LEDs are soldered onto the PCB in a zero-oxygen environment to significantly increase robustness.
- All LED modules have been endurance-tested for reliability, eliminating the possibility of (Premature LED failure).