- Integrates into all urban environments
- Tool-free access to driver via top panel.
- Uses latest-generation, high-performance, high-efficiency LEDs in a universal modular solution for inclusion in our luminaires.
- It's this universal principle that enables Carandini to offer a solution that combines optical output, uniformity and energy efficiency.
- Specially designed for enhanced heat dissipation via conduction and convection, with high-efficiency aluminium heat dissipating fins.
- Programmable control gear with step adjustment in luminaire head, DALI protocol and 1-10 V permits more efficient light control, minimizing consumption and maximizing output.
- Light control is a key factor in the energy efficiency of the luminaire.
- Body, cover, modules, brackets and couplings in pressure die-cast LM6 aluminium (EN AC-44100 AISI12) with low copper content (<0.1%).
Maintenance: Tool-free access to driver via top panel.
Tilt: CityMax luminaires tilt from -10° to 10° in increments of 2.5° in SE side-mounting and PT vertical versions.
- Colours: C9 (RAL 9006), 715T (RAL 7015T), C7 (RAL 9005), C1 (RAL 9016).
- Other colours subject to surcharge, please enquire.
- .CI => Electrical class I.
- Can be configured to electrical protection Class II. (.CII)
- Input voltage => (210-240 V) (50 Hz-60 Hz)
- Power factor >0.9
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%
Eprotec electrical protection:
- Combined discharge voltage (1.2/50) 10 kV
- Maximum discharge current (8/20) 10 kA
- Maximum service voltage (L-N) 320 V
- Maximum service voltage (L/N-GND) 400 V
Watertightness: As per EN 60529, luminaire is watertight to IP66.
Impact protection grade: As per EN 62262, impact protection to IK10.
Operating temperature: -40ºC to 50ºC
Weight with gear:
- SE2/PT2 mount 1 module: 10.035 kg
- SE2/PT2 mount 2 modules: 12.565 kg
- CP2 mount 1 module: 10.165 kg
- CP2 mount 2 modules: 12.695 kg
- VB2 mount 1 module: 12.547 kg
- VB2 mount 2 modules: 15.077 kg
- Symmetric 0.03%
- Asymmetric 0.00%
- Luminaire designed for LED technology, with luminous flux range between 2200 and 15,000 lm, colour temperature 3000 K (neutral white), 4000 K (warm white) and amber.
- Other colour temperatures upon request.
- Holds modules of 4, 8 and 16 LEDs for outdoor models and 10 LEDs for indoor models. All LED modules have been endurance tested for reliability, eliminating the possibility of total LED failure. (Premature LED failure).
- Colour rendering index Ra > 80 at 3000 K and Ra > 70 at 4000 K. Amber Ra > 40.
Features latest-generation optics for excellent light distribution. Five reflectors available:
- 3 symmetric versions (ST1, ST2 and ST3).
- 2 asymmetric versions (AS1 and AS2).
Modules can be quickly and easily replaced with more advanced versions for longer luminaire life and improved energy efficiency.